Wednesday 5 January 2011

Bait Bag Supplier

If like me you enjoy deep wading whilst bait fishing then you know the restrictions on wearing a bait apron around your waist, I have had an old bait bag which hangs around my neck for several years now and use it when deep wading but its seen better days and to be honest required replacing.



I had a look around and came across wendy & chris at Hooked on Angling and I have the say the service was 2nd to none and they kept me informed at all times by telephone.
Its nice to see a small company such as theirs looking after their customers. If your in the market for a new baitbag or other such items you cant go wrong with these guys.

http://www.rodcraftsman.com/accessories-baitbags.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.