Friday 25 February 2011

River Tees Grayling

Was out on the River Tees today, the first proper all day trotting session this year due to illness, and it started off just dandy, as I approached the section of river I was met with an avenue of snowdrops, they were everywhere and looked absolutely cracking in the morning light.

I tackled up and started fishing, my hopes were slightly higher than the last time I visited this section and I didnt have long to wait till I connected with my 1st fish, not exactly a record breaker but welcome all the same as it was a small Grayling and not many of these little fish have been caught in the last couple of months so very welcome.

The fishing for much of the day was very slow and only connected with one other fish before lunchtime.

After lunch however was to be a very different story and almost straight from the off started to connect with fish, mostly small fish like the first of the day but very welcome sport and finally ended the day with 10 grayling in total and 1 trout which gladly I lost at the net.It was so nice to be back out trotting with the cane rod & memorial reel and a nice days fishing


1 comment:

  1. Some SEO companies may only offer basic professional SEO services.
    There are always product demonstrations and distinctive displays
    unfold through Hamleys seven dynamic floors.

    Whether you promote yourself as a solo or business brand (< learn 10 ways to improve your SEO with Google+) Google+ is now a necessity.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.