Saturday 30 November 2013

From Field to Stream TV, Clyde Grayling Fishing

 A friend of mine who is often on the other side of the camera had the tables turned on him recently and was put in front of the camera to try and put across the Grayling fishing on the River Clyde.

For his first time out in front of the camera I thought Vid (Davie) gave a cracking account how the river has over the years turned into a first class river for the Grayling. I wasn't expecting a plug but received one anyway so thanks for that and I will forget the pint you already owe me......Not! I'm a Scotsman in Yorkshire Now...lol
Well done to Andy for the making of this film and look forward to the many more planned over the winter.
See link for the film


FromField2StreamTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.