Sunday 8 June 2014

Wild Geese

Last Monday I reported whilst out on an evening session I had picked up around a dozen wild goose feathers lying by the side of the river whilst out for the trout, I decided to put 3 of them to work straight away as its been a while since I last made some goose quills and whilst in the mood after the tench wagglers and porcupine quills came up with these.




I decided on a set of three, 2 having painted stems and 1 staying natural  all around 8.5" in length and these were the results which were finished off today.









 Red, orange & yellow tipped with varying whippings up the stems. Will either go into the charity box for later in the year or if anyone wants some made at least they will have a chose of 3 straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.