Thursday 5 February 2015

Olive Waggler Presentation

I have recently had interest from anglers asking what wood I could make the Presentation Floats from, The answer being any wood that I can purchase and keep the costs down when producing the finished result.
With some spare time on my hands in the evenings and the TV being better switched off than on, I turned another waggler presentation this time in Olive wood so that people could see the difference in the woods I currently have at home.




 The body is shaped from a block of  Spanish Olive Wood, lighter in appearance than the Olive wood I brought back from Santorini last year.  The stem is constructed from Sarkanda Reed with everything mounted on a Yew Base.













Whipped in red & black silk with some scorching to the stem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.