Friday 4 September 2015

Display Waggler & First Floats

The TV this week has been nothing short of atrocious, so with plenty of time on my hands I decided to change the flow of display floats from river to still water and make a olive wood waggler.



Olive wood is a wood I enjoy working with and  gives great results.





















Whipped with claret silk and mounted on a natural Yew base










Every year around this time I make a few floats for a very close friend in preparation for the forthcoming trotting season for Grayling and this time around I decided to replicate floats I had made for myself as a couple went missing from my own box the last time we met up, so with this is mind I made a few replicas of the floats I made back then and hopefully this will allow my floats to stay in my box next time we meet up.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.