Friday 28 April 2017

Anonymous Comment Posts

Guys & Girls who follow the blog,
Over a week I must delete in excess of 40 Anonymous Comments Posts which are just computer generated spam, however on the odd occasion when someone makes a genuine comment who do not have a google account thus it doesn't show the posters name could you please add a name to the end of your message otherwise I will simply delete it as spam.

It was only today after I had deleted a message did it then make sense to me but am afraid I cannot say who its from nor can I reply to you as it was an anonymous one and I dont pay that much attention to these, so please excuse me if it was someone reading this awaiting a reply.
Thanks
George


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.