Wednesday 10 July 2019

Not quite back

But not far off it.

Im very much hoping to get my backside back on the bank-side this weekend with a rod in my hand & not a camera, well not a DSLR anyway.

The last few weeks with an aggravated old injury has been a nightmare and being able to get  onto the banks but not fish has made it even worse but my photography skills have drastically improved!

Im hoping that this weekend will be the first weekend back on the river welding a rod around and hopefully getting amongst the fish again.

In the meantime a few pictures from the last few weekends with the camera.






























In preparation for getting back out with the dry fly before all is lost, I had to top up my dry fly floatant bottles and found it cheaper by far to buy direct from a UK source so at half a kilo of fly floatant delivered next day delivery how many bottles will I get from that. :)


Hope to see some old friends on the bank again soon. fingers crossed.


3 comments:

  1. Sorry to here about your injury. I have give the fly fishing a knock on the head this year to allow me to rest my leg with stumbling about while wading so I am spending this year trotting with pin and rod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't stop me Neil, Just dont want to aggravate it anymore so a slight diversity for a few weeks, Im not complaining as I've enjoyed the break and anyway its only those pesky brown trout....Grayling is my passion :)

      Delete

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.