Friday 19 November 2010

Birchwood Stems for Floatmaking

I know through emails and PM's that some of you are over the winter going to try & make your own floats.
I came home today and found my recent order of Birchwood Stems had arrived from Holland along with a few other things that I get from a floatmaker over there as he can get items on the continent we cannot get here.
I wondered why my bill this time was slighly more than in previous times and when I opened the packaging I found out why.

He had charged and sent me 2000 birchwood stems when I had only ordered 1000. I will never use this amount in a month of sundays so for anyone thinking of doing their own floats before I get them onto a well known auction site get in touch with me via my email as I am selling in bunches of 50 x Birchwood stems they are 3.2mm thick by 300mm in length and brand new, £4 + P&P see picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.