Friday 24 December 2010

1 Step Forward 4 Steps Back

As some of the regular blog readers will know I was just getting back to normal after being diagnosed with Nephrotic Syndrome back in August and had just started back work full time 2 weeks ago. On Tuesday on the way back from my monthly visit to my consultant I took not well and had to be rushed to the Friarage Hospital in Northallerton where they found I had 4 blood clots on the right lung! So 1 step forward 4 steps back.

I was realeased from hospital last night but have to go in on a daily basis to get a daily injection of warfirin into my stomach to thin my blood and prevent further clots, along with not being able to sleep in a bed so its a chair for my sleep sitting up as its too painful when I lie down I will get to see Santa Clause as he climbs down the chinmey tonight.

On a brighter note I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone whom Ive had the pleasure of meeting or making floats for in 2010 a very Merry Xmas & a Prosperous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.