Saturday 23 April 2011

Breathable Waders Repaired

I thought recently about throwing my 3 year old vision chestwaders as they were leaking in several places and forking out £299 on a new pair then I remembered about Dave Gordon AKA Diverdave in Aberdeen so I sent him a quick email and the waders were sent to him for repair, Cost of repair £52 including P&P.


I cannot fault the service Dave provided by keeping me in the loop at all stages of the repairs and 3 weeks to the exact day I posted them I received my waders back fully serviced with all the seams repaired, all the pin holes sealed, and fully tested. If you have never used dave then I can highly recommend his service. Thank You

http://sites.google.com/site/wadersrepairs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.