flee

flee

Saturday, 28 January 2012

Ready for Duty

I can now finally say that my latest rod project an Edgar Sealey Octofloat is ready for service. I finished the last coat of lacquer last night and today gave it all a wipe down ready for fishing tomorrow. The original rod had red intermediates and blue whippings so I deviated a little as my last Edgar Sealey was all red, I made this one all blue whippings & intermediates. A few pictures taken of the finished article.



 Another project finished and great satisfaction bringing something back to do what it was designed to do...catch fish.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice George, I hope it blesses you with many fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for dropping by & leaving a comment I'm hoping it will bless me with plenty Grayling as that's my main species when trotting.

      Delete

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...