Wednesday 18 January 2012

Winter Project Part II Update

Last week I bought another Edgar Sealey Octofloat as I was quite impressed with the 1st one I bought & renovated and am now using to great effect after the Lady of the Stream, I have since managed to get the rod stripped of all its eyes, get the loose ferrules all glued up and sorted and get the handle cleaned down, now the more time consuming stuff starts with the whipping back on of all the eyes and the intermediates. Good job that the TV isn't up to much as normal so wont be disappointed at missing anything and lets me crack on with the job in hand. Will keep you updated as always.

Rod as it was when I first bought it from the seller

Rod as it currently is today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.