Monday 11 June 2012

Looking for a trolley, Platform or Wrap....you've came to the right place.

Probably not the best place to put it but you never know, someone local to me may be looking, I had a clear out to the attic at the weekend & I came across 3 items of tackle I will never use again so no need to hang on to it.

 The first item is a Keenets Tuf Loader Trolley with Pneumatic tyres, This was a great help during my match fishing days in lugging all the match tackle to the swim  that was the furthest away.I cannot find the exact same match nowadays but a brand new similar trolley would set you back £40.

Next is a Match Fishing Platform (Van Ginkel) which I purchased when fishing in Holland and I used this in conjunction with my matchbox for those awkward pegs.






PLATFORM NOW SOLD

& the final item is my 50" JRC Brolly wrap which is in Mint condition. I only used this item once, as I invested in something better which suited me for camping & fishing. The price brand new would set you back £60.
You will require your own Brolly.
So there you have it folks anyone interested in the above items I'm looking for £40 for all 3. I'd prefer it if it was someone local so they can collect but anyone further afield than bedale if you want to arrange pick up then that would also be considered. Simply drop me a line or leave a comment if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.