Saturday 18 August 2012

U.A.A.A Dinner Night & Raffle

Its that time of year again when the trout season is almost coming to an end.....(hooray soon be the Grayling season)... and most clubs are thinking about end of season dances and raffles to celebrate another year gone by.
I support a club back in Scotland which keeps a river I was brought up on as a boy and know intimately  in good fishing fettle with pristine trout and working man's yearly prices, that is the Upper Avon Angling Association.
This year when they announced their date for the dance I said I would help out with making a couple of floats for a raffle prize which was greatly accepted.















I do hope the winning ticket holder who gets them enjoys them on the river in pursuit of the Grayling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.