Thursday 9 January 2014

Bright New Colours

As always being on Standby Engineer for work can be quite tiresome & sometimes quite boring as the case this week which allowed me to sit down and finish off some floats with a couple of new coloured bodies.

The first set is a set of trotting floats for a friend who asked for the same body colour as the ones I received from my good friend Martin.


My favourite and I think the colours compliment each other is the middle one of the three, just something that attracts me to that one and needless to say another one similar has been made and added to my personal float collection.


















The 2nd set of floats are heading down south to someone who complimented me on the Birthday Cork Float colour from an earlier post and asked if I had any remaining, so a couple made to his colour scheme.



I'm currently working on a couple of floats which when complete will save a lot of time, hassle and bother for a few Grayling anglers, myself included. Ive been bouncing the idea around for quite sometime now and it wasnt till seeing something posted recently by a friend that spurred me to finally sit down & put something into effect, I'm happy with the early results and am sure others will find them appealing too. Watch this Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.