Monday 10 February 2014

Afternoon of Spiders

I wouldnt say my weekend was a total disappointment but not far off, on Friday I was informed to do duty engineer a week early due to mobility problems with the guy who was meant to be on.....his van broke down!

Saturday I spent watching lacquer dry rather than watch the rugby, and yesterday I was meant to meet some friends at the BFFI in Stafford but due to being on call had to pull out.

So instead I spent my Sunday afternoon tying up some black spiders in various forms.


 I had some black holographic tinsels I had lying around and wondered what to do with it so decided a black holographic body on a traditional black spider as something different.













Next moved onto the black spider with a copper wire wind up the body.


















And finally after spying some red holographic tinsel  in a bag decided on some red assed spiders




















All tied on size 16 traditional wet fly hooks.


Lets Tackle Cancer Auction Bid now standing at £175  thanks to Eugene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.