Tuesday 15 July 2014

No water so some floats instead.

I have been back at the lathe again after having a break to concentrate on the Brown Trout fishing however with the rivers being the way they are & no water I dont think I will be venturing out much until we eventually get some water in them again, so what better ways to pass the time than making up a few floats.







These Avon style floats are all long stemmed and in 2 different sizes, the red topped avons are 5BB and the orange & white avons are 7BB.










 Finished off with black silk whippings a couple of them will be heading south to the University City of Cambridge  to be trotted on the River Cam the other two will be heading to this years charity box, as always I will be making up a box of floats for a chosen charity auction, this will be covered closer to the the time but I can say its coming along nicely.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.