Monday 17 November 2014

Charity Box Additions.

Ive got a few float making updates to get done over the next couple days as I have fell behind with updating the blog with the pictures of the floats that have been completed.
The first ones off the drying block were an additional 3 floats for this years charity box that I'm putting together which is almost complete now. I have chosen to go back to a forces charity this year with this year being a big mile stone within the forces community, as I'm sure the recently Remembrance Day highlighted.  There is a lot of good charity work done within the forces which never gets spoken of and this will be a small contribution to one of those.
Thats not to say that my other charity which I support  Lets Tackle Cancer, will dip out, that is ongoing and as always will be dropping off a few floats to be auctioned off as & when the organizers see fitting.





3 trotting floats all similar size and style, painted green with black whippings.












Ready to be added to the hardwood display box which I will show on the blog when its complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.