Sunday 23 November 2014

Charity Box Complete

With no fishing this weekend it gave me the ideal opportunity to finish off the last couple of floats for my Charity Float Box which I donate each year, this year going back to a Military Charity and will be handed into the appropriate people this week by the wife when she goes to work.



The box is solid wood in construction with metal hinges & screws.







Lined out with burgundy felt on the interior and foam strips to store the floats either as a display box or as a working float box for fishing.

I have been privileged this year to get my hands on some decent cork so have split the box into two halves, balsa on one side with cork on the other.






The cork side consisting of 1 avon style cork bodied float and 3 Chubber style floats of varying shotting capacities.





And the Balsa side of the box consisting of 4 avon style floats.






I hope they will raise as much money as in previous years for the charity and that the winning bidder gets as much enjoyment & pleasure from using them as I get from making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.