Saturday 8 November 2014

Time for Remembrance

Like many other Servicemen, Ex Servicemen & people who pay tribute worldwide this weekend I will be joining the millions in a time of remembrance to the men & woman who paid the ultimate sacrifice to ensure we have the free way of life we live today.


I class myself as one of the lucky ones, after serving 24 years and being in a few scrapes through that time, I came out the other side relatively fit and healthy, some of my mates didn't. There isn't a day that goes by I dont think of the lads who passed away along my journey of life.

Never forgotten





Polished & ready for parade. 







If your fishing in the morning then please stop & pause for a brief moment at 1100hrs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.