Tuesday 23 December 2014

Bobbers & Thank You.

Just managed to put the final touches to the last set of floats before Christmas, a set of 4 small bobbers.

















4 bobbers mounted on porcupine quills, with minimal whippings, 2 in white attire & 2 in yellow attire with green bodies and red silk.
















I would just like to take this opportunity to wish all my Family, friends & everyone who has supported the blog or just took the time to read my ramblings for another year, a Merry Christmas & a Prosperous New Year.


I will raise a toast to absent friends who unfortunately cannot be here either because of on operations overseas or tragedies such as the Buchanan Street Crash very recently.
 R.I.P
You will never be forgotten.


2 comments:

  1. Hello George

    Hope you have a happy Christmas and a great New Year.

    I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your exploits throughout the year and it's given me the inspiration, and ideas, to get out there more myself (not with your successes I hasten to add).

    Regards

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave, the same to you mate & I'm glad that my ramblings have given you encouragement. All the best George

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.