Sunday 1 February 2015

A Right Pair of Wagglers

With not much happening in the evenings due to the cold weather I decided to grab a chance to make a couple of display floats, I had some Spalted Beech & Irish Figured Yew in my wood box so put them to use and it passed a few hours.


The one on the left is made from Irish figured Yew whilst the one on the right is made from Spalted Beech.








The Irish Figured Yew is mounted on a Yew Mount with a Birch wood stem





A close up of the wood pattern on the body of the waggler.








The second one is made from a piece of Spalted Beech I had left over mounted on a Yew Mount with a Birch wood stem.









 A close up of the wood pattern on the body of the waggler.

The Yew waggler has been earmarked as a gift to a friend but the other is available should anyone be wondering, Email me for the details etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.