Friday 5 June 2015

Evening on the Bank

I managed to grab a couple of hours on the bank after work the other day which turned out to be not a bad wee session, the river the previous day had been high and coloured as a few friends had been on the club water but without any success.
I left it 24 hours and although still coloured was in not too bad a condition to fish and it wasn't too long until I hooked my first.


Another lovely wild trout with golden flanks.













As I made my way down the stretch the smaller fish kept intercepting the flies before anything else got a chance and I took a further 12 small fish all of this calibre.


Before heading home for a late meal and an early bath, all in all a good couple of hours in the evening.

1 comment:

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.