Monday 21 December 2015

Season's Greeting's



I would just like to take this opportunity to wish everyone that reads my ramblings throughout the year a Merry Christmas & a Prosperous New Year.
Thanks to the regulars for the continued support and feedback, without you guys I'd just be wasting my time, its your comments that makes it all worth while.



If your finished up already for the Holidays have a great time, If like me your working all the way up to late on Christmas Eve then unlucky that makes two of us.

Slainte

2 comments:

  1. Hello George

    Thanks for taking the time and effort to continue writing your blog, it is greatly appreciated. As someone who (I suspect) fishes the same stretches as you it's nice to read how you get on and what methods you use. Some of the photos you take are breathtaking as well.

    Have a great Christmas and a productive New year

    Regards

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Dave, I always appreciate your comments and maybe this next year will finally get a day's fishing in, you know where....lol, Have a great Christmas mate & a prosperous new year.
    tight lines
    George

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.