Friday 8 July 2016

A few tweeks

After making up some alternate long leader setup's I needed to try them out before packing away for the forthcoming trip so last night headed onto the river purely as an experiment for an hour or so to see how they handled, combined with the rod and casting etc, found the river to be rising with a bit of colour in it but that wasnt really worrying me as I was merely out to try the set up's out.



The first one wasnt as good as I had hoped for so that will have to be rethink on that but the 2nd worked well and even took a trout as I was experimenting, well why not just proves it works.















An hour well spent in preparation.









Despite the gusting wind it was a lovely night for a short walk along the riverbank, the wild flowers out in abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.