flee

flee

Friday, 9 September 2016

On Par

Well as predicted I headed straight from work for a few hours on the river and it was a very different situation I arrived to than the previous trip up, the wind was howling down the Dale and the water was being blown back upstream but I was here and I can always find a run or two tucked away from the wind  so opted to fish a couple of nymphs the best I could on a short line.

I just could not get through the Par which were intercepting the nymphs as they dropped through the water layers.



I must have caught well over 60 Par before the wind got the better of me and I called it a night after an hour and a half. Still very enjoyable despite the wind and Im quite relieved I left when I did as a farmer friend called me today and told me that where I normally park my car there was a fallen tree blown over and not to park there until he has time to clear it off with a chainsaw & tractor.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness George they're beautiful little fella's.
    That first photo is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alan, I have to admit I'm in awe at the Beaty of some of the fish you post, amazing colours.

      Delete

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...