Sunday 7 February 2010

Down Memory Lane

I have just returned from what can only be described as a trip down memory lane. I went back to Scotland to visit relations and fish one of my old haunts I used to fish as a boy, a lot has changed in over the 35 years of not fishing the river but was definately good to be back and she was kind to me although rain had fell the previous night turning the river a dark brown colour, she still honoured me with 4 Grayling and 2 Brown trout.

Roll on May till my next visit up to attend a wedding but a few hours on the river will definately be on the cards.

The left image is taken from Millheugh Bridge looking upstream towards the tallest Railway Viaduct in Scotland (Now disused)

The right image is taken from Millheugh Bridge looking downstream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.