Tuesday 9 February 2010

Floats For Charity



The guys who know me and fish with me know that every year I always make too many floats and I normally donate them to Charity.

Last year over 100 Floats went to auction for Martins House Hospice for Children, this year I wanted to donate to a charity close to home being an ex serviceman so this year have made a boxed collection of river floats which are currently being auctioned on Ebay with all the proceeds going to Help for Heroes.

If your looking for some new floats then this is the opportunity to get some and help out the charity. Thank You

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=200437694821&Category=27416&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.