Friday 12 February 2010

Porcupines

A friend contacted me over the christmas period asking me if I would transform some of the Porcupine Quills he had been given when he was younger and put some new life into them, I informed him I would as I enjoy working with porcupines so in the post they came...

If I was to be honest I was expecting semi flaking paint on quills that had already been made into floats but I was wrong they were all clean quills in good condition bar 1 which was bent beyond straightening but no worries I had a plan for this one.

Here is the final result with the small red quill being the bit of quill cut out to eradicate the bend and it was made into a small stream quill supporting 3 x No 4 shot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.