Friday 19 April 2013

Been a while but good things are worth waiting on

Its been quite a while since I last made anyone floats, due to a couple of personal reasons but after being able to tie some of the intricate  fly patterns of late I though it would be OK to start a few, so dropped an email to a couple of lads who had been patiently waiting & I thank them for that, and am sure they will be pleased with the outcome.





Firstly a couple of Balsa's heading North to be used on the Clyde & the Nith for the Grayling all be it next season now.







And a couple of Perch Bobbers heading south.















Not forgetting myself, I made up another Black & tan to replace the one I lost on the river last year.


I'm not back to full speed on the floats yet so will contact the people who have been patiently waiting the longest for floats ad make my way through the growing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.