Thursday 28 May 2015

Finding the time..........

With the trout season taking most of my free time, tying flies, getting out on the bank, and then my other passion which is my garden & greenhouse taking up my evenings, now we have some light evenings to work with I have been neglecting the float making somewhat and not making as many but just to keep things ticking over I made a couple of floats for some anglers both in the UK & abroad.







3 fluted bobber's stained and the flutes painted green.









The other float is a cork & porcupine quill trotting float heading off to Norway











Am currently working on a couple of quills which hopefully will be finished next week, trout fishing & gardening allowing that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added after verification by the moderator.